Hot Topics

Most Shared

Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

14-month old injured after falling on space heater

Updated: Sunday, March 9 2014, 04:42 PM CDT

Written by: Rachel Snody

A 14-month old child was injured on Friday morning after reportedly falling on a space heater.

Dispatchers tell CBS 21 News that the incident happened at a home in Derry Township.

Officials say the child has minor burns. 

14-month old injured after falling on space heater


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!