Hot Topics

Most Shared

Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

Fast-moving fire destroys Millerstown house

Updated: Thursday, October 24 2013, 01:16 PM CDT
Written by: Ashley Arnold (AArnold@local21news.com)

State Police say a Perry County home is destroyed after a fast-moving fire.

Flames broke out Tuesday evening around 4pm at a home in the 900 block of Old Ferry Road in Liverpool Township.

No one was injured.

Police say it appears a lit candle in the kitchen may have sparked the blaze.

Officials want to remind people that candles should never be used unless someone is present in the room.

NEVER leave a candle unattended.

Fast-moving fire destroys Millerstown house


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!