Dental Implant

Hot Topics

Most Shared

Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

Fire causes damage to garage and family room in Windsor Township home

Updated: Sunday, March 9 2014, 02:48 PM CDT
Posted by: Kelly Christ

WINDSOR TOWNSHIP -- According to Fire Chief Hose, the fire broke out around 9:00 this morning and was brought under control in about 20 minutes.

Chief Hose told CBS 21 that the fire started on the exterior of the home and caused damage to the garage and family room.

The amount of damage to the home is being evaluated now.

According to the Fire Chief, the house is uninhabitable and the family is staying with a family member.

Photo courtesy: Red Lion Fire CompanyFire causes damage to garage and family room in Windsor Township home


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!