Dental Implant

Hot Topics

Most Shared

Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

Gas leak in Columbia sends 3 to hospital

Updated: Sunday, March 23 2014, 01:11 PM CDT
Posted by: Kelly Christ

COLUMBIA-- According to Chief Wiseman of Susquehanna Fire and Rescue Company, 3 people were sent to the hospital this afternoon after a natural gas leak.

Chief Wiseman told CBS 21 that 2 children and 1 adult were sent to the hospital after breathing in natural gases and carbon monoxide.

Officials determined at the clogged chimney was to blame for the gas leak.

According to Chief Wiseman, UGI was on scene to assist on the call.Gas leak in Columbia sends 3 to hospital


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!