Dental Implant

Hot Topics

Most Shared

Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

One displaced following fire in Lower Windsor Twp., York Co.

Updated: Thursday, December 26 2013, 06:08 PM CST
Fire officials say one person has been displaced following a fire in Lower Windsor Township, York County.

Crews were called to a home near the intersection of Reisinger Avenue and Susqueview Lane around noon on Thursday.  Fire officials say smoke was pouring out of the home when they arrived. Several crews were called to help fight the blaze because the home was in a rural area.

Firefighters say the fire was sparked by an electrical problem.

The American Red Cross is helping the homeowner. No injuries were reported. One displaced following fire in Lower Windsor Twp., York Co.


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!