Hot Topics

Most Shared

Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

Stove causes mobile home fire in Antrim Township, Franklin Co.

Updated: Wednesday, March 5 2014, 05:36 PM CST
Written by: Rachel Snody (RSnody@local21news.com)

A pan left on top of a stove caused a mobile home fire in Antrim Township, Franklin County on Wednesday morning.

The fire broke out in a home on the 7000 block of Kuhn Road around 9:00 a.m.

State Police say the pan was left on top of the stove while it was turned on. No one was home at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported. Four people were displaced.

Damage is estimated at approximately $20,000.

Photo courtesy of Brian Barkdoll, Franklin Fire Company 3. For more photos, click here.Stove causes mobile home fire in Antrim Township, Franklin Co.


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!